Low profile mixer for mining with a compact design.
The concrete mixer Mixkret 3 has been designed and developed to complete and improve the total concrete spraying process. The concrete mixing drum has a capacity of 3 m³ and is equipped with an additive tank. Mixkret 3 has a powerful motorization (a diesel engine with 4 cylinders and 106 kW), which gives it a great performance for climbing and transfer, as well as the ability to work at height. The engine has EU emission stage IIIA / Tier 3.
- Small dimensions and turning radius suitable for narrow vein mining, complementing and improving the complete shotcrete process
- Mixed up to 3m³ of concrete despite its small size and reduced height
- Powerful motorization for a high capacity of climbing and transfer, as well as the ability to work at height
- Compact and robust design ideal for the harsh conditions of underground mining
- Shares main components with the robotised Putzmeister Wetkret 4 shotcrete equipment, facilitating and improving spare parts management
- Continuously variable hydrostatic transmission system (ICVD) without gear change, improves climbing capacity, transfer speed, starting acceleration and fuel consumption
Optional Equipment: closed driving cabin, tramming direction lights, wheels for mining, moisture protection kit for the electrical panel, flowmeter for water pump, etc.
21’ 5” (6,531 mm)
6’ 6” (1,970 mm)
7’ 5” (2,253 mm)
11” (284 mm)
Distance between axles
13’ 1” (4,000 mm)
Maximum climbing capacity at full load
Max. transversal gradient while driving
Inner turning radius
8’ 5” (2,558 mm)
Outer turning radius
18’ 2” (5,533 mm)
21,936 lbs (9,950 kg) without load / 37,809 lbs (17,150 kg) with load
Concrete drum max. capacity
3.8 yd³ (3 m³)
Adjustable turning speed in both directions
0 - 21 rpm
Ajustable Discharge height
3’ 8” – 4’ 6” (1,120 - 1,380 mm)
Type 4 cylinders
In accordance with EU-Stage III A / EPA-Tier 3
39.6 gal (150 L)
12.4 mph (20 km/h)
Max. climbing capacity at full load.
30% (SAE standard)
39.6 gal (150 L)
All data provided is based on experience and depends on the material used. Specifications subject to change without prior notice, no responsibility is taken for the correctness of this information. Other data can be obtained on request.